TO ORDER EMAIL ME AT valerieipson@ymail.com



Thursday, August 13, 2009

Family Reunion Tees

As usual, I'm a litle behind on promotions. Now summer's over and family reunion season is past, but check out these tees I made recently for my family's reunion. If you need t-shirts for your family, team, or club just email me and I'll answer all your questions.

The logo...


(Excuse the angelic light reflecting from the awesome logo I created or is it that Amarillo, TX is just a little closer to heaven than where y'all are from.)

Amazingly cute kids sporting their tees...


(They're all smiling and thinking, "Isn't it cool that our mom is from Texas?")

Enough of that, it's time to start thinking about fall holiday projects and decorating. I've added a new slideshow depicting some fun ideas. Check out the sidebar.

2 comments:

Janessa Rens said...

Hi! My name is Janessa and I work for Dr. Chris Drew. We need a phone number to contact you because we'd like you to put new words and decals on the windows of our brand-new location. Please contact us ASAP at 480.814.1333. Thanks for your time!

Valerie Ipson said...

I will call you tomorrow-Wednesday.