TO ORDER EMAIL ME AT valerieipson@ymail.com



Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Valentine Lettering Winners are...

Liz
Stacy
Maria
Tiffany
Karla
Marilyn

You are the first 6 people who responded to my contest blog, so you will receive the same lettering that appears on the candy jar shown (5 commented first on the blog and one sent an email at the same time, so there are 6 winners instead of 5). Please email me your addresses (email address is in my profile) unless it would be ridiculous to give me your address when I will be seeing you today when we go Visiting Teaching, plus I know where you live anyway. :)

I will be awarding the candy jar next week. There's still a few days to submit your ideas for a cute Valentine door hanger. (See January 21 post).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for choosing me to be a winner. I love the vinyl!

Janette Rallison said...

I love the Hooked on Feeling song! Your lettering looks so good. I really need to update my home decor . . . or maybe just clean the place . . .